We always want to hear when we’ve got it wrong
Being busy is great, but it isn’t without it’s challenges. We do everything we can to tackle those challenges and reduce the risk to you, the customer, to the general public, and to our employees.
Sadly we don’t always get it right. If you feel that we haven’t delivered the best service then please get in touch. This form goes directly to the General Manager.
We are committed to providing a high‐quality level of service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details preferably in writing including where necessary any photographs. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint.
Our complaints policy
- We will send you a letter/email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve speaking to the driver or member of staff concerned in your complaint.
- We will then contact you to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will aim to do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- In the case of any repairs needed regarding your complaint, we will agree a suitable time/date for someone to visit your property to assess the damage.
- We will write to you within 14 days of the assessment confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- A suitable and agreed date and time will be arranged to carry out repairs.